FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN I ENTER MORE THAN ONE CATEGORY?
Yes, you can enter more than one category depending on your year level. For example, students can enter Junior and Plus or Senior and Plus.
CAN I CO-COMPOSE?
Yes, you can enter with a fellow composer.
WHAT CAN I WIN?
- Two return airfares and accommodation to Brisbane, for each finalist and supervising adult to attend the Award Ceremony on 26 July 2019.
- Access to workshops and masterclasses on composition with Cameron Patrick and lecturers from Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University.
- Workshop at PixelFrame, on how to make a film.
- Two tickets to the Cameron Patrick public lecture
- Opportunity to meet third year students from Griffith Film School about possible collaborations in the future.
- + awesome tech gear
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Score IT! is free to enter and does not have any registration or other fees.
If you choose to mail in your composition all costs including DVD and mailing charges are the responsibility of each entrant.
Should airfares and accommodation not be required by finalists, other travel allowances may be made available. All food, incidentals and personal costs related to the Brisbane trip are at the cost of finalist.
WHEN DO ENTRIES CLOSE?
Online entries or posted entries must be lodged by midnight Friday 24 May 2019.